Tuesday, November 07, 2023

Goodbye Lo-Debar: A Prayer for Britney Jean Spears: You are NO Longer a Slave for Satan

 


When I took this picture in Las Salinas de Cabo Rojo Puerto Rico, I was with my Little Lion Nahiely-Hiory: An elder Shih Tzu.  During this trip,  I ended heart broken and crying before the Lord. I wanted to pray, but words would not come out so I allowed my cry to speak to the Lord. and I felt in my spirit: 

"I will allow her to stay a little longer". 

My heart was at peace and now I can say I am ready for when the Lord calls her. Now I understand that she is going to receive me in heaven as my former pet. I will also see Michimichu Snowie, my bunny that died in my arms from a cardiac arrest. Luna my rescued doggie girl.  They were my former pets and because God says so, they are going to receive me in heaven along with my family members when the Lord God Almighty says is my time to go.

I walked with her in my arms till we reach the Light House because her arthritis does not allows her to walk properly. But when I was carrying her in my arms I felt the Lord saying: "That is how I was carrying you during all this time". The way was hot and dry but I was proud and feeling so much love for my little lion.  

When we came back from the light house, this setting called my attention. I immediately felt in my spirit: "Say Goodbye to Lo-Debar". If you have been reading this blog, you know what happened in my life in June 12, 2023.

I knew about Britney Jean Spears when I was in middle school (grade 7). Then, when I decided to get serious at church, I stopped listening to her and to all the secular artist I used to listen. Then, in 2008 (how I remember? Because at that time I started going to a new church and I used to be a volunteer in their office because I changed universities. Then, I started in UPR Mayaguez in 2009 and graduated in 2014) 

I had a dream: 

Britney was in a luxurious building, totally nude ( I just saw her silhouette, nothing more) being chased by demons of all sizes. She was trying to escape and whenever she tried to run the demons started jumping in her body, pulling her hair and screaming at her.  It was horribly noisy.  I was in a garden watching everything. Britney was crying desperately and she was ALONE. ALONE. ALONE. Just her and those demons (I rebuke them in the Mighty name of JESUS! OUT! 

Leave her alone in the name above ALL names Jesus Christ!

Then, I went to the youth group reunion and asked some leaders to pray for Britney.  Their response was NONE. They laughed at me and totally ignored my prayer request.  I felt humiliated and that something was wrong with me.  I came home crying and prayed myself but later on, I just decided to stop praying because I sadly understood that I was wasting my time (I REPENT, BEFORE GOD I REPENT AND MY HEART BREAKS) I never should had stop praying. 

So today, I woke up at early morning and decided to start a sacrificial fast in favor of Britney Jean Spears.  Then, I was listening to worship music and this prayer came to my mind: 

Please, I beg, HELP ME PRAY FOR THIS WOMAN. SHE IS NEED OF A PRAYER ARMY. SHE NEEDS SPIRITUAL BACKUP! ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. GOD WANTS TO INTERVENE. GOD WANTS TO SAVE HER. GOD IS ABLE. GOD CAN. SATAN IS DEFEATED BY THE BLOOD OF THE LAMB THAT WAS SLAIN FOR US. 

Because my Beloved is the most beautiful among thousands,

 

 
 
In the name of Jesus I stand for Britney. Jesus, she is broken, but you are not but you were, you are not sleeping in sadness and surrounded by evil but your word says that you never had a safe place to sleep neither, you never were comfortable EVEN BEING GOD IN THE FLESH, Britney is being harassed and oppressed and you Jesus, were tempted by satan in the dessert and you also were humiliated before multitudes and now, you are reigning in full glory. Merciful and innocent Britney's heart has been torn apart, Jesus, so was your innocent flesh.

You are the lamb that was slain for us. You were brutally crucified for her too.

None of the pains that Britney Jean Spears has gone trough, is unknown to you. You suffered all of them because of her and the entire humanity to give freely the gift of salvation. This is your power: that you overcame evil. You took our sins, our curses, our pain, the injustice, the oppression, the yoke of slavery you broke in the cross with your blood, your precious, powerful and merciful blood was shed to set us free. Britney Jean Spears IS NO LONGER A SLAVE FOR SATAN NOR FOR ANYONE. Because YOU DIED FOR US not to ENSLAVE US, BUT TO SET US FREE TO LOVE YOU UNCONDITIONALLY. 
 
You Jesus came because you knew that evil was trying to enslave humanity for selfish purposes BUT you came to put an END and when you said "Father, let your will be done, IT IS FINISHED" your blood washed the way for EVERYONE OF US. A WAY WAS MADE FOR US TO SEEK AND FIND OUR PURPOSE IN YOU. Since the womb of her mother you saw Britney's embryo with love and mercy. You gave her to her parents as a precious gift and they failed her. But the family of JESUS CHRIST is STANDING FOR HER BEFORE YOU TO BLESS AND TO FIGHT FOR HER. We are your army, you called us to fight the good battle of the faith. So, I Francheska Marie Irizarry Hernandez, USELESS SERVANT OF THE MOST HIGH GOD is before the throne of grace like Esther did for Israel, crying out for Britney Jean Spears. Your word says that you are close to those that are heart broken, LORD, Holy Spirit that is right here with us on earth to guide us, I ask that your invincible power take her, lift her up, shake her off of the things of this world so she can rise as a daughter of the MOST HIGH GOD.

Not for anything you gave me that dream in 2008 before she shaved her head. Not for anything you placed a special love in me for her. I suffered the pain for being shamed asking for prayers in her favor. Many laughed at me, like if for her celebrity status she was some sort of untouchable woman. I stand with precious Britney in the name of Jesus. Her actions, thoughts, words, expressions, sadness, anger, sleepless nights YOU KNOW LORD. MERCY GOD! MERCY GOD. I come to the mighty throne like Esther did for Israel, I stand in your presence for her. Forgive her sins, forgive her family, restore her family and rise and fight for her. HEALING. I PRAY FOR HEALING AND FOR HER SPIRITUAL FREEDOM.  Let your will be done. Your will is founded in LOVE AND MERCY In the name ABOVE ALL NAMES, the NAME OF JESUS. AMEN.
 
Britney Jean Spears, I will stand with you and sing of your freedom. I believe in your deliverance. I believe your innocent and lovely heart is moving God's wrath against all the people that hurt you. Even when you are not a believer, you need to know that the Love of Jesus is greater than any pain you might feel. I pray for mercy, because your heart was ALWAYS INNOCENT, PURE, AND MERCIFUL TOWARDS OTHERS AND GOD SAW/SEES THAT. 
 
I will fight next to you in spirit.  Not with cursing words or bashing others like the world does, but in prayer and using my status of warrior for the Lord God Almighty.  I am entering war for you and I am serious because this is my calling and the Lord placed this love and pain in my heart for you.  I pray you accept Jesus in your heart and rise as a daughter of God in Jesus mighty name. 
 
Beyonce Giselle Knowles, you are next. My father in heaven is greater than the one that rules the world. Jesus is KING.

Yeshua, Yours is the Kingdom YOURS, Is the power, YOURS is the GLORY FOREVER Amen.
 
Amen, Amen, Amen.



 
Keep Moving Forward, 
 


0 yorum:

Post a Comment