Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Egyptian Cotton Benefits



From anti-aging to hair keeper, Egyptian cotton is a fabulous luxury to have in our home. It can be a good thing to add to your beauty routine.

The Benefits of Egyptian Cotton

Pillow Cases & Hair


We all love to save money in everything even if it is a penny, but when it comes to our personal image, you get what you paid for.

Whether it is nice to buy a cute set of bed sheets for $15, the cheap material (cotton) is breaking your hair.  Whenever you move, friction is causing breakage, frizz and yes, bad hair days.

Instead of cotton, try silk or Egyptian cotton for your hair's health.  

The first time I heard about Egyptian cotton was in Brittany Murphy's (1977 -2009 😢 )  movie "Uptown Girls (2003)" and it caught my attention right away.  I search on google, it said that silk and Egyptian cotton was your hair's best friend.  I bought a middle price ones and I have to say that my hair is at its best.  No tangles, much less frizz, and shine. Healthy hair.

Benefits for your Skin

Egyptian cotton or silk pillow cases (and bed clothing in general)  are not only good for your hair, but for your skin.  It helps to prevent wrinkles around the body.  Did you notice that when you wake up you have a lot of lines all over your body and face?  
 
That's because of the cheap material that provokes early wrinkles.


Also, using shower towels made of Egyptian cotton promotes good looking skin and hair because it is soft for the skin and hair. It is worth it.  Try it! Choosing the right kind of material when looking for pillow cases, plays an important role in your daily hair/skin care routine.

In the long run, this will change your hair and skin for the better. It is the same case with clothing.

Hasta la próxima,


9 yorum:

  1. I was actually looking into getting new sheets soon. No more super cheap ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use satin pillow cases because of the hair breakage you mentioned with cotton. These sheets sound amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never thought about a pillow case being helpful to your hair. Love this and will take you up on your advice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. never heard of such approach but it totally makes sense! I think I should give it more thought in future, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is actually the first time that I have heard about Egyptian cotton and that is so interesting! Sounds like a great gift to someone too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I used to have a friend that swore by Egyptian cotton. She just loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have egyptian cotton towels and would never go back now

    ReplyDelete
  8. I didnt know there were so many benefits! You really can tell the difference.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Egyptian cotton just looks so genuinely comfortable! I may have to upgrade my life!

    ReplyDelete