Saturday, June 23, 2018

Luxurious Little Things



Luxury is such a great word and I can not love it enough.  It means standards, education, good taste and it shows appreciation for the good things surrounding life.  These are the things that makes me feel surrounded by luxury.

The Luxy Life is Simple




Home Made Breakfast or Brunch

Give me tea, croissants, infused water (lemon and cucumber is my favorite) and I will be smiling all day long. 




 Rainy Days

Hearing the pouring rain relaxes my hyper soul and gives me the sense of comfort and coziness. Rainy days are magical to me and a gift from God.





My Chanel

Please don't get me wrong. I am not a materialistic girl.  I bought this fragrance (along with the body wash and body lotion) with much effort and to me it represents "hard work pays off".  I remember reading Vogue magazine and seeing the Mademoiselle ad and feeling the connection between me and  this fragrance. It is the only Chanel that I actually like and therefore is my fragrance signature.

Cheers ;) (drinks Rosé)




Knowledge

In my free time I enjoy learning new things or reading a good book. Knowledge last forever and whatever you can learn, do it now. To feed your brain is to love yourself and to know that no one can take it away from you is priceless.

Knowledge is a superpower.





Cheat Meals 

Once in a while makes no harm. But you know I will get back on track the next day right away.  I really enjoy having pizza and drinks (it is not always alcohol) meanwhile watching a movie with my love.  





Clean & Organized Workspace

I love having my desktop clean and organized to increase my focus on the tasks that need to be done.  Also, I need to see a pleasant environment in order to feel relax.






Happiness, Good Health  & Inner Peace

I chose this picture on purpose.  This was the stage of my life in where I decided to make peace with myself and the place I was. 

When you come to think of, being happy and healthy is a luxury nowadays. In the middle of a world full of gossip, hatred, ethnocentrism and many other negative things, keeping your inner peace is very important.  Inner peace is key for our physical health. Only a few own this.  Keep your mind focused on things that matter.  It is so easy and your body will thank you for that.




Dim lights & Vanilla/Pumpkin Spice Candles with a Warm Shower 

I wish you could smell this picture.  Vanilla mixed with pumpkin spice is a marvelous combination. Whenever I need to relax and go to sleep with a calmed mind, I just turn on my candles and take a warm bath.  After a long day this is such a delightful activity.





To Wear a Stylish Outfit

Dressing stylish and elegant makes me fee like a million bucks.  No more explanations needed.


Do you feel identified?

Keep Moving Forward,



0 yorum:

Post a Comment