Saturday, March 14, 2015

Be Ready on Time




After many failed attempts to be ready on time, finally, I have found the perfect tip to educate myself. It fits with my personality and with my body movements.  I have discovered that music helps me to track and use time in a better way.

Luego de muchos intentos fallidos para estar lista a tiempo, finalmente he encontrado la manera perfecta de educarme.  Esto va acorde con mi personalidad y los movimientos de mi cuerpo.  Descubrí que la música me ayuda a hacer uso eficiente de mi tiempo mientras me arreglo en las mañanas. 

This is the problem: I like to sleep a lot. I need it. It have been always like this. I rather to sleep a little more and then being on a hurry, than sleep a little less and feel like a zombie later in the day.  I just can't do that to myself.

Este es el problema: Me gusta dormir mucho. Lo necesito. Siempre ha sido así.  Prefiero dormir un poco más aunque luego este apurada que dormir poco y sentirme como un zombie el resto del día.  No puedo hacerme eso.

With my iTunes music library, or iHeart Radio app, I set a goal for every song depending of how long it is.  For example, Rooftops by Jesus Culture is 7:51minutes long, so my goal for this song is to apply my face moisturizer + sunscreen, to let it dry meanwhile I get dressed ( I prepare my outfit the night after or at least, I think about it), to apply foundation or bb cream and to let it dry meanwhile I plug my hair straightener to then apply my face powder.  Maybe you are tired just by reading, but believe me, if I don't do this, I barely survive.

Ya sea con mi iTunes o con la aplicación de iHeart Radio, me pongo una meta por cada canción dependiendo de lo larga que sea.  Por ejemplo, Rooftops by Jesus Culture dura 7:51 minutos, así que mi meta para esta canción es aplicar humectante + sunscreen y dejar que la piel absorba mientras me visto (preparo mi ropa la noche antes o a menos pienso en lo que me quiero poner ese día), aplicar base o bb cream y dejar que se asiente mientras conecto la plancha para entonces aplicar el polvo de cara.  Tal vez ya te cansaste con tan solo leerlo, pero creeme que si no hago esto apenas sobrevivo. 



Generally, I finish before the song ends, sometimes I don't, but at least, I know I did a lot of stuff and I feel happy and on the move.

Generalmente termino antes de que culmine la canción, a veces no, pero al menos sé que adelanté varias cosas y me siento que ya voy de camino.

Then another song comes, for example, Hotel California by Eagles  and I set another goal and so on till I'm ready to go.

Luego suena otra canción, por ejemplo Hotel California by Eagles y me pongo otra meta y así sigo hasta que estoy lista para salir.







Try it and let me know if this works for you as it works for me in the comments below.

Trátalo y déjame saber en los comentarios si esto funciona contigo. 

Keep moving forward,








0 yorum:

Post a Comment