Friday, July 17, 2020

Nature's Way


In 2019 I wrote about how much I love photography and how much I missed going out there taking pictures. I have been busy watching my surroundings and something stole my attention: Nature.  I have been trying to solve a puzzle with my Jeep and honestly, I was loosing my mind.  So, meanwhile I was waiting in the garage, taking a look of nature helped me to calm down and realize that there is always a way for every troubled situation. 

If nature always find a way, I should find one too.


If you look closely to nature, you will see that she always find a way to heal and also to take back what belongs to her.  The space that has been taken from her, always go back to her in some way or another.  It is a matter of time and patience.  So I was thinking that in fact, I should be doing the same instead of stressing out.  I must believe that there is an exit to every challenge I might face.  It can take some time, but if I focus on the solution she will eventually come.


No matter how many obstacles or barriers we humans add to the landscape, nature is always connected to the source of life and expansion.  

Old wood being one with dirt.

The dirt is eating a piece of wood.


A fern growing up in a house crack.

 A passion fruit plant is extending along electrical cables.



Termites decided to move their nest to a barbed wire after their primary home was cut off. 

These are just a few examples of how mother nature always find her way.  Remember: there is always a way.

Keep moving forward,


0 yorum:

Post a Comment